7 Reasons to Work with Us
Bocancea Law Firm is a U.S. immigration law firm that serves and advises clients from all around the world on U.S. immigration law and visa matters. Our fundamental goal is to help our clients successfully accomplish their immigration-related objectives. At Bocancea Law Firm we offer dynamic and creative solutions to a wide range of complex U.S. immigration problems.
Choosing the right U.S. immigration lawyer is a decision worth getting right the first time.
When selecting a lawyer, it is the client’s responsibility to properly verify if the chosen lawyer meets appropriate standards of education, skill and professionalism.
- Licensed and Authorized to practice Law in the US: Mr. Ruslan Bocancea, the founder and owner of Bocancea Law Firm, is a U.S. licensed immigration lawyer, member of Minnesota State Bar from 2010. He completed his law studies at William Mitchell College of Law, Minnesota.
- Super Lawyers Nomination: Recently, Mr. Bocancea got through the Super Lawyers selection, and was nominated to be The Top Rated Immigration Attorney in Minneapolis, Minnesota on the Rising Stars List 2017. Only 2.5 percent from the state lawyers are named to the Rising Stars list. Mr. Bocancea had the privilege to take part of the Super Lawyers selection, which is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Avvo 10 out of 10 Rating: Intensely result-driven, honest and accessible to his clients, Mr. Bocancea is rated 10 out of 10 on Avvo.com., and is highly recommended by the clients he helped. His commitment to immigration law has been recognized by several organizations. Mr. Bocancea has written several articles on immigration law, and he is regularly invited to speak on immigration related topics.
- Member of AILA Since 2011, Mr. Bocancea has become a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), which is a U.S. national association of more than 14,000 attorneys and law professors who practice and teach immigration law.
- Only One with Offices in Eastern Europe and US: With offices in U.S. and Romania, Bocancea Law Firm has the advantage to be the only U.S. immigration law firm in Eastern Europe.
- Over 10 years of Extensive Experience: While some U.S. immigration procedures and forms may appear simple, the legal considerations and ramifications that pertain are highly complex. Far too often our firm is contacted to do damage control after a situation has escalated. The consequences of not getting it right the first time are from costly delays to a negative decision. Most errors made by those who self-represent would have been avoided if they would have contacted an experienced U.S. immigration lawyer.
- We Speak Several Languages: When thinking about immigrating temporarily or permanently, it is important to have an attorney who can help clients in a way that they understand. Our team helps individuals from different countries, in a number of different languages.
We are proud to say that Bocancea Law Firm is not a business, it is a personal mission.